This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email: [email protected]
We collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them and to enable certain functions on this website.
What data we gather
We collect the following information:
- Website usage data
- We collect names and email addresses when you contact us
- We may also store information about your social profiles, such as Facebook etc if you share that information as part of contacting us
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the website enabling us to deliver improved services.
Specifically, we use data:
- For our own internal records.
- To improve the website we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To customise the website for you.
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer's hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit All About Cookies.
Controlling information about you
If you believe we hold erroneous information about you or wish to have any data we hold about you deleted then please also contact: [email protected]
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Links from our site
Our website contains links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside www.celticglory.com. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.